Host Your Kit is different type of sportswear competition. We don’t want you cutting out coupons, collecting vouchers, or buying a particular product for the next year, we simply want you to tell us why you deserve a new youth team football, rugby, hockey or basketball strip. Our judging panel will meet every month to select the lucky winners.
We will judge the winners purely on the strength of their entries – so please make them memorable!
The winners will be contacted directly via telephone and email so please make sure your contact details are correct.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates.
How to Enter
Unfortunately this competition is not open to Schools.
- Ensure that the football or basketball team you are entering on behalf of is registered with a recognised league in England, Scotland or Wales.
- Ensure that the team you are entering on behalf of is aged between ten (10) and sixteen (16) years of age.
- Teams can be either Male or Female, Able-bodied and Disabled.
- Ensure that the team you are applying on behalf of knows that you are doing so!
- Send us your entry
Only ONE entry per Club Age Group will be accepted – so please ensure that other parents/coaches are not entering Host Your Kit for the same age group as well. Pick the entry that you think has the best chance of success!
- Send us an email - no more than 300 words - telling us why your team deserves a new kit or, film your own video explaining why your team deserves a new kit – make sure it’s no longer than 2 minutes - upload it to You Tube and send us the link in your entry
- We reserve the right to refuse video entries on the basis of taste, decency, breach of law, or breaches of any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights. You will retain the copyright of your video but agree to iomart Group plc using it for Host Your Kit promotional purposes as required.
- Should you submit a winning entry, you must agree to iomart Group plc using your entry, team’s details and photographs, as part of its publicity campaign both online, in newspapers and on the television. You must also give permission for the images of the people in your photographs or video to be used by the Host Your Kit campaign.
- You can enter the Host Your Kit competition at any time. There is no formal closing date. The judging panel will meet each month and that month's winners will be published on the third Wednesday of each month. The winners will be published on the HostYourKit web site and associated social media accounts.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- The Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of the competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity.
- Entry in to the Host Your Kit competition is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over.
- iomart Group plc will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if iomart Group plc has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, iomart Group plc reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. iomart Group plc shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Names of the prize winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to: Host Your Kit, iomart Group plc, Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, Glasgow, G20 0SP, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition this information will be published on the website www.hostyourkit.com as soon as they are known.
iomart Group plc will only use contact details provided in conjunction with the Host Your Kit competition unless you have consented otherwise.
All team strips will be distributed via Greaves Sports and Gilmour Sports and you agree to abide by their respective terms and conditions of supply.